It is with a heavy heart that from Tuesday 24th March we will close our doors until further notice. We have a responsibility to look after the health of our amazing staff, the families we all go home to each day and of course our wonderful clients.
It goes without saying that the current situation we all face is nothing like we have ever known before and this is undoubtedly the right thing to do. We all need to do our bit and support our amazing healthcare workers through this terrible time. This sacrifice is nothing compared to the sacrifice they are making each day.
Next week we will be contacting clients who have appointments from 24th March until the 21st of April to reschedule to a later date. Any appointments from 22nd of April we will keep them as they are and will contact you in due course if we need to reschedule them. We will still be contactable on our usual number and email address during our normal opening hours to make appointments for the future, purchase gift vouchers and retail. For retail purchases we plan to open for one hour a week when clients can stop by and pick up their purchases. Please keep an eye out for details on this to follow.
The staff and I appreciate your continued support during this time.
We will closely follow the government guidance and only reopen when it is safe to do so. When we’re back we will ready to make you look and feel fantastic.
Please stay positive, safe and support one another.
With love from Sinead and the team at Sinead Kelly London
58 White Hart Lane, Barnes, London SW13 OPZ Tel: 0208 392 2444
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.sineadkellylondon.com
Facebook & Instagram @sineadkellyLDN
Sinéad Kelly London would like to reassure clients that we are committed to adhering to Public Health England’s advice and protocols in our salon, to help prevent the spread of this virus. The well-being of our clients and staff is our absolute priority .
Sinéad Kelly London pride ourselves on our excellent hygiene practices however we are now also implementing the following measures:
- Door handles will be sprayed with anti-bacterial spray throughout the day
- The toilet will be cleaned and sprayed with anti bacterial spray throughout the day
- The reception area will be sprayed with anti-bacterial spray throughout the day
- After each payment the card machine will also be sprayed with anti bacterial spray after each use
- Staff will wash their hands thoroughly in between clients
- All equipment will be sterilised after each client
- Glasses, cutlery, cups and saucers will go through the dishwasher after each and every use and will not be hand washed
- Each section, seat, footstool and washbasin will be sprayed with anti bacterial spray after each client
As always at the end of each day we have the salon thoroughly cleaned and disinfected in preparation for the following day
WE REQUEST THE FOLLOWING FROM OUR CLIENTS AND VISITORS
- We respectively ask all clients to wash their hands upon arrival
- If you are feeling unwell, to cancel your appointment and we will put a reminder in our diary to reschedule for a later date
- We will also not be providing magazines or IPads at this time, so please feel free to bring in your own reading material
We hope you understand the above requests. We are taking every precaution as we realise at this present time people are concerned with being out and about until further information is provided.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us.